At BOSAQ, we all share the same goal: to create a world where everyone has access to clean water!
BOSAQ is a fast-growing start-up with a large economic, ecological, social, and international ambition. We firmly believe we can provide the technology, the consulting, the innovation, and the social impact necessary to change the world:
- BOSAQ Technology builds modular, decentralized water purification systems that turn salt, brackish and fresh water (from the sea, rivers, lakes, rain, …) into drinking water, using renewable energy.
- Our Water Experts help organizations to save water and money, by integrating a sustainable (waste)water management policy.
- With Source Zero we provide premium drinking water for the hospitality sector in a sustainable way
- We (as well as our customers) support vulnerable local communities by providing a steady, sustainable source of clean drinking water through our own non-profit Water Heroes.
Are you looking for a career that will allow you to make a difference in the world?
This is your chance!
For our office in Ghent (BE), we are looking for
a MARKETING and SALES SPECIALIST
YOUR ROLE AT BOSAQ?
As our MARKETING & SALES SPECIALIST you spread our mission to the world!
You will help our CMO with the development of our marketing strategy and the positioning of BOSAQ in the market as the company that makes water that saves the world! Your main task is to build sales and all BOSAQ business units through Marketing activities across all stakeholder groups and within key industry sectors by providing creative concepts and designs to the different campaigns.
- You design content for external communications: Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, video editing and web limitations; must have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to team members
- You support the implementation of communications and digital media strategies across online platforms:
- Revise existing communication tools and recommend improvements;
- Provide support and backup as needed on social media posting and scheduling;
- Provide support on reporting communication metrics and KPIs;
- You develop B2G & B2B marketing and communication;
- You stay abreast of key industry trends, competitive insights and emerging social media technologies;
- You help create social media kits and press kits content: You design video and graphic design content.
- You have experience with communication;
- You are responsible for the play factor in the work hard play hard culture.
YOUR ADDED VALUE AT BOSAQ?
- You have a Bachelor’s or a Master’s Degree with a clear link to Marketing and Sales
- You have knowledge of how to reach clients via Digital channels, and in addition to an understanding of MS Office;
- You have experience and a strong interest in visual communication;
- You have excellent writing skills in Dutch (native) and English (fluent)
- You are creative, communicative, a user of new media and are open to new technologies
- You are well–organized and result–driven.
ARE YOU A BOSAQ-fish?
You will fit right in in our little pond, if
- You are socially engaged, and you believe in the power of ‘business as a force for good’
- You can work on multiple projects and deadlines
- You like an honest, straightforward, and to-the-point communication (open feedback and even criticism makes us all better)
- You are team-oriented; a problem solver and possess strong interpersonal skills;
- A great sense of humour and a healthy dose of creative energy are assets;
- You are able to handle stress and you are not afraid to show initiative
WE’LL LOVE YOU FOR:
- Your enthusiasm, your idealism and your open-mindedness
- Your ‘never give up’ spirit
- Your passion to create a world where everyone has access to clean water and where water is managed sustainably.
YOU’LL LOVE US FOR
- changing the world for the better and giving you the chance to be a part of it.
- investing in you: we believe talent like yours needs to be fostered and watered regularly in order for it to grow
- providing you with opportunities: our company is growing and so will you
- an attractive and creative remuneration package for a job with impact
- a flexible schedule in place and time: you take the holiday you need to be at your best for BOSAQ
DIVE RIGHT IN!
Come and explore this blue ocean with us. Show us what you’ve got by sending your cv + a short motivation letter to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch!
- We’ll make a first selection based on the cv’s and motivation letters we receive
- We’ll organise a first round of interviews
- The candidates who make it through will receive a couple of cognitive ability tests
- The last drop is a final interview