Are you looking for a career in which you make a difference in the world? Are you passionate to resolve the looming water crisis?
At BOSAQ, every team member works towards the same goal:
To create a world where everyone has access to clean water!
- We help organizations to save water and money, by integrating a sustainable (waste)water management policy.
- We build modular water purification systems that turn salt, brackish and fresh water (from the sea, rivers, lakes, rain, …) into drinking water with renewable energy.
- We provide premium drinking water in a sustainable way
- We and our customers support vulnerable local communities by providing a steady, sustainable source of clean drinking water through our non-profit Water Heroes.
We are looking for:
A Senior Technical Consultant
Your role at BOSAQ?
As Senior Technical Consultant, your job description is very broad, challenging and varying:
- You are responsible for diverse consultancy projects on integrated and sustainable water management.
- Together with colleagues, you help set up the approach to a project and execute the planning.
- You examine all water streams of clients and set up sustainable water management plans.
- You perform/coordinate water audits, detect water saving measures, evaluate the economic and technical feasibility and coordinate the implementation.
- You execute/coordinate feasibility studies on wastewater treatment and water reuse, in which you use your broad knowledge on treatment technology to advise and design the best possible treatment.
- You figure out solutions and perform in-depth studies on complex water challenges our clients face.
- You communicate openly and professionally with clients, while unburdening them from water related challenges.
- You write reports on projects for the clients and present them in person.
- You coordinate implementations professionally and efficiently to ensure that the client gets the quality they deserve
- You collaborate with colleagues; every project is a team effort.
- You help expand business and are not afraid to approach potential clients.
- You report progress, challenges, possible redirections, opportunities.
- You stay informed on the latest state-of-the-art in the water sector and always look for new opportunities for our clients.
- You are eager to give workshops or presentations on sustainability or water challenges and enjoy coordinating communications campaigns to strengthen the technical implementations made by clients.
YOUR ADDED VALUE IN BOSAQ?
- You have a broad technical background in (waste)water treatment
- You have more than 4 years of experience in the water sector
- You have experience with environmental legislation
- You challenge yourself and you dare to think outside the box
- You are good with words and have good communication skills
- You are proactive and always think one step further
- Quality is your main concern; you want to excel and blow people’s mind
- You are fast in understanding and mastering new knowledge
- You love innovation
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. French is a plus.
ARE YOU A BOSAQ-fish?
You will feel like a fish in our water if …
- You like an honest, straightforward and to-the-point communication in Dutch or English. (open feedback and even criticism make us all better)
- Integrity is one of your key values
- You love a ‘work hard-play hard’ culture of a pleasant and dynamic start-up.
- You are a team player, with a large sense of responsibility and who likes to take initiative.
- You are socially engaged and you believe in the power of ‘business as a force for good’.
- You don’t take yourself too seriously.
WE LIKE YOU FOR:
- Your motivation
- Your optimism
- Your integrity
- Your ‘open mind’ thinking
- Your ‘never give up’ spirit
- … Your passion to create a world where everyone has access to clean water
WHAT IS OUR OFFER TO YOU?
- BOSAQ will change the world, and we give you the chance of being part of it.
- BOSAQ is a fast-growing start-up with a large economic, ecological, social and international ambition.
- Your opinion counts at the highest level: we value your talent and value your opinion.
- You will be part of a young believers’ team who is interested in your ideas.
Your commitment is key to help us reach our goals.
Your happiness on the job is key to guarantee that commitment.
BOSAQ will do anything that’s within its power to help you be happy and do your job in the best possible way.
SHOW US YOUR SKILLS!
You would like to join our team?
Let us know your value for BOSAQ at firstname.lastname@example.org