As Technician, your job description is very broad, challenging and varying:
- You are responsible for the mechanical construction of the new installations. This is mainly:
- Cutting, drilling, welding (Steel, stainless and aluminum);
- Assemble/glue piping (PCV)
- You will implement the electrical parts in the installations:
- Assembly of the electrical cabinets;
- Connecting the electrical components in the installations;
- Initial commissioning of the PLC’s
- You will be maintaining existing installations at our clients;
- You will be troubleshooting installations and repair problems;
- You work closely with the design and R&D department to improve the designs of new and existing installations;
- You collaborate with colleagues; every project is a team effort;
- You report progress, challenges, possible redirections, opportunities.
- You have a broad technical background
- You have, a technical degree (A2 or bachelor electromechanics) or can match this by experience
- You have experience with:
- Welding (MIG and TIG (AC/DC));
- Mechanical construction;
- Electrical wiring on an industrial level;
- Hydraulic connections and piping (water);
- PLC and sensoring (hardware)
- You understand technical drawings, both mechanical and electrical
- You are a hands-on person
- You like building and creating new things
- You challenge yourself and you dare to think outside the box
- You are a real team player
- You are proactive and always think one step further
- Quality is your main concern; you want to excel and blow people’s mind
- Safety is always the top priority
- You are fast in understanding and mastering new knowledge
- You love innovation
Your English and Dutch are good
You will feel like a fish in our water if …
You like an honest, straightforward and to-the-point communication in Dutch or English (open feedback and even criticism make us all better)
- Integrity is one of your key values
- You love a ‘work hard-play hard’ culture of a pleasant and dynamic start-up.
- You are a team player, with a large sense of responsibility and who likes to take initiative
- You are creative
- You don’t take yourself too seriously
- Your technical skills and experience;
- Your motivation;
- Your optimism;
- Your integrity;
- Your ‘open mind’ thinking;
- Your ‘never give up’ spirit.
… Your passion to create a world where everyone has access to clean water
- BOSAQ will change the world, and we give you the chance of being part of it.
- We’re a fast-growing start-up with a large economic, ecological, social and international ambition.
- At BOSAQ, we value your talent and value your opinion
- You will be part of a young believers’ team who is interested of every inputs you provide.
Your commitment is key to help us reach our goals and your happiness on the job is key to guarantee that commitment.
BOSAQ will do anything that’s within its power to help you be happy and do your job in the best possible way.
You would like to join our team?
Let us know your value for BOSAQ at email@example.com