Are you looking for a career in which you make a difference in the world? Are you passionate to resolve the looming water crisis? This is your chance!
At BOSAQ, every team member works towards the same goal: To create a world where everyone has access to clean water!
- We help organizations to save water and money, by integrating a sustainable (waste)water management policy.
- We build modular water purification systems that turn salt, brackish and fresh water (from the sea, rivers, lakes, rain, …) into drinking water with renewable energy.
- We provide premium drinking water in a sustainable way
- We and our customers support vulnerable local communities by providing a steady, sustainable source of clean drinking water through our non-profit Water Heroes.
Your role at BOSAQ?
As a technical designer within our growing company, your job description is very broad, challenging and different. For our technology department we are looking for a technical designer who wants to take on both Electrical design, Mechanical Design and P&ID design. It is not a requirement to have experience in all areas, although it is a plus. It is especially important that you are flexible and eager to learn. This of course in cooperation with your colleagues, you certainly do not all stand for it. In the long run, more designers will join the team, and you can indicate in which direction you want to continue to grow. On top of this, BOSAQ offers a flexible training package to allow you to specialize and deepen your knowledge.
- Electrical design / Equipment & instrumentation:
- Determining the electrical components required
- Drawing of the electrical schematics in Eplan
- Create bill of materials for production.
- Developing and monitoring standardization and automation within the electric drawings
- Mechanical design / 2D & 3D Design:
- Create 3D drawings in Autocad Inventor
- Drawing out Piping and instrumentation in Inventor
- Developing and monitoring standardization and automation
- Create 2D drawings for production
- Create Bill of Materials for production
- Draw up necessary files for external laser and folding work
- P&ID design:
- Drawing out P&ID schedules in collaboration with process engineers. This is mainly the drawing work itself, not the design of the processes.
- Drawing in Autocad Plant 3D (P&ID)
- You work closely with the design and R&D department to improve the designs of new and existing installations in terms of ease of maintenance, robustness and manufacturing
- You work together with colleagues, every project is a team effort.
- You report progress, challenges, possible diversions, opportunities.
YOUR ADDED VALUE IN BOSAQ?
- You have a technical degree (a2 or Bachelor electromechanics)
- You feel good working behind the computer screens
- You have experience with:
- Autocad / Inventor
- Eplan or equal
- Mechanical construction
- Electrical wiring at the industrial level
- Hydraulic connections and pipes (water)
- PLC and Sensoring (hardware)
- You understand technical drawings, both mechanically and electrically
- You are a hands-on person
- You love building and creating new things
- You work organized and structured
- You challenge yourself and you dare to think out of the box
- You’re a real team player
- You are proactive and always think a step further
- Quality is your main concern; you want to excel in your work
- Safety is always the top priority
- You are quick in understanding and mastering new knowledge
- You love innovation
- Your English and Dutch are good
ARE YOU A BOSAQ-fish?
You will feel like a fish in our water if …
You like an honest, straightforward and to-the-point communication in Dutch or English. (open feedback and even criticism make us all better)
- Integrity is one of your key values
- You love a ‘work hard-play hard’ culture of a pleasant and dynamic start-up.
- You are a team player, with a large sense of responsibility and who likes to take initiative.
- You are socially engaged and you believe in the power of ‘business as a force for good’.
- You don’t take yourself too seriously.
WE LIKE YOU FOR:
- Your motivation
- Your optimism
- Your integrity
- Your open mindedness
- Your ‘never give up’ spirit
… Your passion to create a world where everyone has access to clean water
WHAT IS OUR OFFER TO YOU?
- BOSAQ will change the world, and we give you the chance of being part of it.
- BOSAQ is a fast-growing start-up with a large economic, ecological, social and international ambition.
- Your opinion counts at the highest level: we value your talent and value your opinion.
- You will be part of a young believers’ team who is interested in your ideas.
Your commitment is the key to help us reach our goals. Your happiness on the job is key to guarantee that commitment.